Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More of the same...Ho hum...

I feel like we haven't made much progress on this bathroom project. But I'm going to publicize the crap out of the small advances we do make, so I don't slide into a spiraling depression over it. Mmmmk?

So, last night we put up a row of tile. Once the row sets, we'll be able to stack all the rest of the tile on top of it without the tile sliding all over the place and becoming all slanty... like that cake on Sleeping Beauty.



Although it looks like Hippy was doing all the work in the pics below... I was there helping line up the tile, wipe off smudges, and refill beverages. Also, I am very good at standing around looking pretty... its what I do all day at work also. I've become a pro.





See, look at how good I am at looking pretty. I'm teaching Jones how to do the same. That puppy is going to go far in life...





Also, its finally getting hot. Utah's finally comes to terms with the fact that its summer. And BOY HOWDY, it was getting stuffy and hot in our little tiled bathroom... so we ran through the sprinklers afterward.



Although Hippy's idea of running through the sprinklers involved a rainsuit. Go figure.





As nice as it was... its a little depressing that our backyard currently looks like some kind of horrific mass grave of bathroom fixtures that have walked toward the light...



May they rest in peace.

And lastly-- JONES!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. In case there was ever any doubt ... Jones is awesome.

    ReplyDelete