Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another round of Cadbury Creme Eggs... and make mine a double.




Oh, its that joyous time of year... where I binge on Cadbury Creme Eggs and then lay around the house all day reading YA fiction and not brushing my hair! Aw life... you are too good to me.

So right... lets update, shall we? I'm at a robust 38 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty awesome. I quit my job about 2 weeks ago, and have been enjoying a little extra time to myself. Honestly, I thought I'd be able to get SO MUCH accomplished around the house once I stayed home... but in reality, I mostly only just have enough time to eat, clean up after my eating, and contemplate what I want to eat next.

Oh, and look out the window. Jones and I can look out the window like a couple of champs!

But I've been feeling great and I've only just recently started to get all crazy nervous about the upcoming VAGINA TORTURE 2012. Thats what its been named. Just now. In my head. Oye.

But here are a few pictures, to document my leeetle bump. The red dress pics are at around 34ish weeks. I'm a fancy lady. Also, I like that sweet hippy is in the photo shoot, but he looks really short since I'm wearing my heels. Also, my necklace is sexually assaulting me. UNTOWARD.



The black dress/green shirt pics were taken just the other day on our 4 year anniversary <3

We got pretty and then went out for pizza and played skiball at Boondocks. It was rad.



And lastly, a little nudity for you good folks. I feel like a large pregnant woman, but seem to look all dainty in pictures. I have a lot of black clothing. So here is a picture of my belly. Nice and firm, like a supermodel. Maybe not the same kind of firm... but still totally Vogue.



Too awkward?? Right, moving on.


In other still-baby-related news... We got so much awesome swag for this little man. FO REAL. My favorite swag being the homemade variety. An example: The knitted water monstoh and teeeeenie tiny shoes (with matching blanket even!) that Hippy's coworkers made. How kind is that?!



I also wanted to add a lil' something crafty into the nursery, so I cross stitched some things.




Oh, and Hippy's mom helped us add some shiny stripes to an accent wall in the nursery. Just to make it fancy. But lets be honest, its still a little bare in there to be considered fancy. Really, there are a bunch of baby clothes in one corner, and this darling little changing table (a roadside rescue that I refinished last spring, pre-pregnancy) in the other, and thats about it. But come on, the baby is going to be hanging out in our room, sleeping next to the bed in his lil' pack-n-play bassinet for a while, anyway. Plus, his room can't be fancier than mine, otherwise I'll get all jelly (or jealous, as some might say). *Note: this pic was taken with the crappy camera, so its not so pretty. Um, sorry.



Anyway, I'm sure I'll have some pictures of a sweet tiny man for you next time. (Yes, I mean Jones.) But I might have a few of Fyodor too :) YAY!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I'm so sad I couldn't make it to your shower! Ab and I have been posting about getting together. I know the next little while will be crazy for you, but hopefully we can before too long. At the very least I want to drop by a gift and meet your sweet little guy when he arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby baby!! I can't wait for the little man! Hurry up already! But only if he is cooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you updated so I could see you and your belly and more of your belly. Please call me if you have any questions after the baby is born or if you just want to lament over what said baby has done to your body. Luvya!

    ReplyDelete