Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Through the fog

Ugh.  I have such a head cold right now, I really think I might die.  Despite the fact that it felt as though I were trying to breathe through a milkshake last night, I still managed to jump out of bed, and run upstairs to cough and blow my nose in the middle of the night, lest my ginormous bark-like coughs wake my baby screaming.  Because thats what kept happening the night before last.  Holy crap, being sick is stupid.

ANYWAY, despite the plague, this week has been interesting.  We went and took some family pictures of my sister (and her husband and their bump) and they kindly took some pictures of us in return.  I think they turned out all cute'n'stuff so here are a few for your visual enjoyment:







7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your recent family pics are WAY way too cute, so we'll call it even :P

      Delete
  2. So darn cute!! I love when Fee smiles!! You need some drugs girl!! Let tiny fill up on some rice cereal for a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I know it has almost been a decade since we were roomies, but that last pic is totally the Harmony I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I'm macking on some hottie?! Yeahhhh!

      Delete
  4. Love love love! They look professional too. Hopefully your beautiful family didn't get sick with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ab! We could always take your family's pics too, if you ever felt like it. Just saying... And luckily I've kept the plague to myself! Hippy has the immune system of a super hero and Fodie dodged the bullet. Its a good thing too... Fodie is already super pissed that his second toof is coming in. He is literally crying ON MY BOOB right now. SUPER PISSED. Poor fella!!

      Delete