Thursday, July 25, 2013

For Hannah, because she "likes" me on facebook.

I haven't blogged in a while, I know.  My online friend, Hannah, just peer pressured me into it, but its a good thing since I have so many darling pictures from last week's Seattle trip that I wanted to share with muh peeps and the ol' bloggy is the perfect means to do so.  Its just that I've reached a weird point in life where I feel pulled both ways between connecting online with people and having total internet anonymity.  I value my privacy, but also don't want to become an internet hermit.  So yeah.

Anyway, Seattle was wonderful.  We visited every single tourist spot possible and we had a fantastic time.  Our favorite spots were the aquarium and the science center.  The Chihuly museum was also just gorgeous.  So without further ado... here are THE cutest pictures on the internet for you:

















    Fodie started cutting his top molar while we were there, so you can see him having a hard time and needing a snuggle in a few pictures.  It was hard because we totally didn't realize what was ailing him until like the last day we were there.  He wouldn't sleep at night and I thought he was just overly tired from the adventure when he would fuss during our outings.  Suffice to say, there was a LOT of impromptu nursing going on in public places and we all felt a lot happier once we started feeding him a steady diet of pain meds.  Besides that, he was a great travel buddy.  He did great on the plane and Hippy and I just love that Grandma Lora could come and help with Fodie.  Plus, we just love Gma Lora.  Shes our bestie (even if she did dodge the camera, it seems).  Anyway, I'll spare every little detail of the journey, but we had such a wonderful time.  Every day should be a vacation day, AM I RIGHT?!

In closing... My favorite part of the trip was the fudge from Pike's Market.  So. Good.  Also, did I mention that tomorrow is my birthday and you should get me fudge?  Yup, go do that thing.  And then put it in my face.  K thanks.  xoxox    

No comments:

Post a Comment